Celox™ Granules can stop severe bleeding fast.
- Safe, easy to use, cost effective and capable of applying to a variety of different wounds
- No Exothermic reaction – Does not generate heat
- Works in hypothermic conditions and clots heparinized blood
- Simple operation – Tear open, pour, press, pack
Celox™ has been proven to work on moderate to severe bleeding and has been extensively tested. In an independent trial by the US Navy, when compared to Quikclot* and gauze, Celox™ was the only product to give 100% survival and was also the only product to give robust clotting with no rebleeding
Celox has also been extensively safety tested, produces no heat and is non-allergenic14. The product is not minerals based and residual chitosan material breaks down in the body37, making Celox the safe, proven choice.
Celox granules are available in a 15g sachet for situations where every gram of weight saved is vital, still with enough material to treat a severe injury.
- Arterial and venous bleeding.
- Moderate to severe bleeding.
- Complex and deep wounds.
- Coagulopathic casualties that may be cold or hypothermic or using anti-coagulant drugs like Warfarin or Heparin.